Fringes, pearls, high-flying legs and uplifting music? Sounds like roaring 20s burlesque! Lilith D’Licious immerses you in the world of flappers & vintage burlesque. The Roaring Twenties were the era of prohibition and the flapper style. Dance the blues of the 2020s away with the fun, fancy, flirty flapper burlesque style of the 1920s. Learn to combine the cheeky steps of the Charleston and swing with classic striptease.
Everyone, from burlesque beginners to experienced burly babe, who wants to use the creativity & diversity of the most popular 1920s dance styles in his/her “tease”.
6 classes of 1,5h: 60 euro
Plenty of room to move, comfortable clothes and heels to dance with.
For the choreographies you’ll need a boa/stola/scarf, gloves, (wrap) skirt & walkingcane/umbrella.
What can you expect from the Online class series?
- Get access to the 6 class recordings of 1.5 hours.
- Each lesson consists of a warm-up, background & technique, choreography and a cooldown/stretch moment.
- During the series of 6 classes you will learn history of burlesque in the 1920s, different styles & icons. Discover the influences of other dancestyles such as lindy hop, charleston, vintage jazz chorus lines… You learn some 1920s inspired burlesque choreos. You get a view of typical costumes and attributes, as well as the matching make-up & hair style.
- You will also receive videos with warm-up and stretching exercises and practice videos of the choreographies.
- The classes are in English.
Curious? Watch the short teaser on youtube.